NEBOSH Course in Oman
NEBOSH Course in Oman is an internationally recognized qualification that covers health, safety, and risk management needs suitable for all industrial sectors also delivers strong knowledge to improvise the safety standards among the organizations.
The number of people taking nebosh qualification through Green World Group is increasing rapidly; it is the leading health and safety training institute and certified as Gold Learning Partner by NEBOSH board that facilitates live online training for NEBOSH IGC in Muscat, Oman as well as major cities across 195 countries.
Green world Group
Best Nebosh Course Provider in Oman
Now anyone interested in NEBOSH qualifications can pursue and complete the training from their convenient place via Green World’s virtual/live online classes lectured by expert tutors in a live web platform; hence the candidates could get the same learning experience as they would have in regular classroom sessions. The virtual online live training is interactive and engaging sessions with 20+ years NEBOSH approved tutors. It is a flexible way to gain knowledge and skills from Green World Group.
Certified NEBOSH Gold Learning Partner and the institute has delivered
1543+ NEBOSH training Batches
Learn NEBOSH IGC Course in Oman Via Virtual / Online Live Training
- Pursue NEBOSH International Certificate Course Online in Oman at your convenient environment via PC, Laptop, or other Smart Devices with adequate internet facility.
- Live training sessions by an expert tutor that is recorded on the go
- Study from any location at any time (via recorded sessions if not attending live session)
- Free Online Resources & e-learning access
- Recorded sessions of training for instant and repeated playback as many times.
Learning Modes Available in Oman
Green World Group guarantees you the best learning experience. Face to Face virtual interactive sessions, where participants engage with our expert tutors like traditional classroom setting.
Learners can access E-learning sessions with 24*7 availability and a comprehensive range of multimedia study materials. Downloadable Study books and questionnaires are available for a convenient learning experience.
Get customized training tailored to your organization’s specific needs, conveniently scheduled at your preferred venue and time.
NEBOSH Health and Safety Courses in Oman – Course Overview
NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
Level – 3 international UK qualification
NEBOSH IGC, one of the most demanding certifications in HSE management and globally accepted by recruiters for health and safety jobs. This course provides the key aspects to minimize the Occupational Health and Safety hazards and fatalities effectively.
- Ideal for working professionals, Managers, Supervisors, or Any HSE Aspirants
- No prior HSE knowledge is required, recommends minimum standards of English
- Eligible to apply for AIOSH, Tech IOSH, and AIIRSM
- Unit IG1: Management of Health and Safety
- Unit IG2: Risk Assessment
- IG1: Online “Open Book Examination” (OBE) + Closing Interview
- IG2: Practical Assessment (Online Submission)
NEBOSH International Diploma for Occupational Health and Safety Management Professionals
Level 6 – International UK Qualification
NEBOSH IDIP, a globally recognized qualification in HSE management, this course enables learners with knowledge and skills to prevent hazards. Enrolling in the NEBOSH IDIP Course in Oman gives learners a solid foundation in HSE principles.
- Suitable for aspiring health and safety professionals and for those who want to progress to a higher level in their career in Occupational Health and Safety.
- IDIP learners should have prior HSE knowledge (NEBOSH IGC or any equivalent level qualification) or minimum of 5+ years’ experience in HSE domain.
- Apply for GradIOSH Membership
- Unit ID1: Know – workplace health and safety principles (International)
- Unit ID2: Do – controlling workplace health issues (International)
- Unit ID3: Do – controlling workplace safety issues (International)
- ID1: Know – workplace health and safety principle
- IG2: Do – controlling workplace health issues
- IG3: Do – controlling workplace safety issues
NEBOSH HSE Certificate in Process Safety Management
Level 4 – International UK Qualification
NEBOSH PSM combines engineering and management skills to prevent major accidents and incidents caused by hazardous substances. By attaining NEBOSH PSM Course in Oman, learners gain knowledge to contribute to risk management in the field actively.
- Course ideal for safety professionals who wish to take their career in process safety management.
- Safety workers from process industries such as oil and gas, pharmaceuticals, and chemicals will get an immense advantage with this NEBOSH-HSE certification in process safety management.
- Element 1: Process Safety Leadership
- Element 2: Management of Process Risk
- Element 3: Process Safety Hazard Control
- Element 4: Fire and Explosion Protection
NEBOSH Health & Safety at Work Award
Level – 1 UK Qualification
NEBOSH HSW is one the best introductory qualification to enter in HSE field. It will improve your safety culture in the organization. By Learning NEBOSH HSW, learners can identify hazards and manage risks and protect the workplace from accidents.
- This qualification is an ideal first step towards other higher level NEBOSH qualifications including NEBOSH’s International General Certificate and National General Certificate.
- Minimum standard of English proficiency is required.
- Units HSA1 of the NEBOSH Health and Safety at Work Award is assessed by a three-hour workplace health and safety review.
NEBOSH Environmental Awareness at Work Qualification
NEBOSH EAW is also one of introductory qualification, it will enable the learners to get the knowledge of environmental issues at workplace.
- Ideal for a wide range of professionals across different industries who wish to develop a solid foundation in environmental awareness.
- Unit 1: Foundations of Environmental Awareness
- Unit 2: Pollution, Impact Assessment and Emergencies
What is NEBOSH Open Book Examination
A new format of assessment has been introduced for IGC Course by NEBOSH board i.e. online “Open Book Examination”.
- Conducted in online platform
- Presented with realistic scenario-based questions
- Can refer their course materials during exam
- Answers are needed without any plagiarism (copying) i.e. based on their underpinning HSE knowledge
- Assessment should be submitted within 24 hours
- Though students can complete the exam within 4-5 hours
Highlights of Green World Group
GWG’s count of success in Numbers!
NEBOSH Batches and Counting
Committed Nebosh Student Registrations
Confident GWGians till Date
International & National Safety Certifications
Portfolio of Courses Availed By GWGians
Exclusive Training Batches Delivered
Hours Enjoyed In Training Delivery
Countries Training Delivered
No. of Projects Delivered
Successful Bright Minds Placed Globally by GWG