COSHH training helps candidates to identify and recognize the types of harmful substances and their impacts at workplace.
Topics covered in COSHH training course
- What is COSHH ?
- Substances Hazardous to Health
- How Substances Cause Harm
- Recognising Hazardous Substances
- Safety Data Sheets
- Risk assessment
- Decide precautions
- Prevent or adequately control exposure
- Use and maintain control measures
- Monitor exposure
- Health surveillance
- Plans and procedures to deal with accidents, incidents and emergencies
- Inform, train and supervise
Who can take this Course :
Professionals engaged in industry that deals with hazardous substances can choose this course to work safely at workplace.
Validity of the Certificate :
The validity of Control of Substance Hazardous to Health (COSHH) course is 1 year
Course Duration :
The duration of course is around 4 to 8 hours, which is dependent upon the requirement of Client.
Course Certification :
Candidates who successfully pass both practical and written examination will get COSHH certificate.
Minimum Qualification :
Candidates with minimum knowledge in reading and writing English is eligible to take the course, or the other languages if the course agreed to delivered in client’s required language.