NEBOSH HSE Certificate In Process Safety Management
شهادة NEBOSH HSE في إدارة سلامة العمليات
Green World Group – Certified NEBOSH Gold Learning Partner & the institute has delivered 1166+ NEBOSH training batches
NEBOSH HSE Certification in Process Safety Management is a specialised course ideal for safety professionals who wish to take their career in process safety management. The course is being offered by NEBOSH in association with Health and Safety Executive (HSE), U.K’s leading health and safety organisation.
Students have twin advantages in doing this course – get the best ‘high hazard' knowledge from HSE and also OSH skills from NEBOSH.
The safety training will make learners capable of providing protection to workers from accidents and near misses caused due to release of high energy and handling of hazardous substances such as chemicals and hydrocarbons.
Our Next NEBOSH PSM Virtual / Online Live Training : 18th Oct ’21 to 28th Oct ’21
Gain International Health & Safety Qualification for Working in The Refinery, Oil & Gas, Offshore and Petroleum & Process Industries
NEBOSH HSE certificate in Process Safety Management (PSM)is made for people with responsibility to ensure safety as their part of daily duties, which includes.
- Managers / supervisors / other employee representatives in process industries
- Fresher of Health and Safety advisers.
Advantages in gaining NEBOSH HSE Certificates in Process Safety Management
- Boosts the career prospects, as the NEBOSH certificates are recognized by all over the employers of world.
- This course can be taken up by workers of all level in organization.
|NEBOSH HSE Certificate In Process Safety Management - Key Facts|
|Course level||Level 4|
|Eligibility||Minimum standard of English proficiency is required|
|Assessments||90 minutes, 40 question multiple choice examination|
|Training Mode||Live Virtual Class (Evening Batch)|
|Duration||18th Oct ’21 to 28th Oct ’21 (08 Days)|
|Course Fee||Lowest Fees (Join & Get instant Discount)|
|Exam Venue||Green World Training Center, Dubai|
what are the topics covered in this Process Safety Certification?
Candidate, after successful completion of this course, will become experts in the following fields.
- Able to develop dependable process management system
- Formation of asset management and regularization strategies
- Expertise in managing start-up and shutdown of plants
- Control and manage critical safety equipment and systems
- Will be able to provide complete process control of hazards from:
- – Sudden fire and explosions
- – Huge storage of hazardous goods
- – Dangerous Chemical reactions
- In emergency planning and management
This highly rewarding HSE specialization on process safety management helps learners acquire latest knowledge in safety standards and practices and guides them to take effective control of emergency situations and planning.
The course is made to provide students the required knowledge and skills to understand the nature of hazards and risks and introduce adequate safety standards and protection.
The intensive training will instill confidence in successful candidates who can manage any level of hazards and risks in any industrial environment and hence making the process industry free of predictable hazards and dangers.
NEBOSH HSE Certificate in Process Safety Management has been made due to the combined efforts from HSE professionals, safety regulators and employers of various industries to ensure that the knowledge and know-how spread among students are genuine, practical, up-to-date and meeting present days’ safety challenges.
Who should attend ?
Safety workers from process industries such as oil and gas, pharmaceuticals, chemicals and plastics will be able to get immense advantage with this NEBOSH-HSE certification in process safety management. Industries which fall under the categories offer highly volatile work environments for workers who are hence prone to unpredictable and measurable hazards. The certification will help workplace managers, safety in-charges, HSE compliant regulators to become highly skilled in process safety management.
Candidates applying for this course must have prior HSE knowledge and understanding on the importance of process safety management. It will be an added advantage if candidates had any other NEBOSH certification as additional qualification to master this certification.
Element 1: Process safety Leadership
- Process Safety Management Meaning
- Process Safety Leadership
- Organisational Learning
- Management of Change
- Worker Engagement
Element 2: Management of Process Risk
- Establishing a process safety management system
- Risk Management techniques used within the process industries
- Assent management and maintenance strategies
- Role and purpose and features of a permit-to-work system
- Safe shift handover
- Contractor management
Element 3: Process Safety Hazard Control
- Operating procedures
- Safe start-up and shut-down
- Safety critical performance standards
- Electricity / Static electricity
- Dangerous Substance
- Reaction Hazards
- Bulk storage operations
Element 4: Fire and Explosion Protection
- Fire Hazards
- Fire and explosion control
- Dust Explosions
- Emergency Preparedness
The duration of the examination is 90-minute having multiple choice questions, and NEBOSH will provide the certification for all successful candidates.