1. The NEBOSH course is one of the valuable qualifications that aids in the progressive enrichment of knowledge and skill toward occupational Safety combined with risk assessment for HSE consultants.
2. It provides the perfect platform for working professionals to start their careers in Health and Safety domain. This certification attracts good pay to employees working across the Middle East – from SMEs to large organizations.
3. The NEBOSH Certification is the most relevant qualification for anyone working in UAE. It also helps the person hoping for their future career goals in other International countries.
4. In UAE, Organizations have made NEBOSH courses mandatory for HSE consultants to manage safety compliances and maintain a safe and hazard-free work environment.
5. The site projects are surging post-pandemic, which has tremendously inflated the necessity for Certified safety professionals.
6. NEBOSH course provides a great income boost and enhances career opportunities. This Course helps to highlight your CV as you are a qualified Safety professional.
7. Almost half of the HSE job adverts in UAE specify a NEBOSH Diploma, and the professionals who complete this course find themselves to be in high demand in the global marketplace.
8. The course helps them to have a better understanding of the basic agenda of occupational health and safety, elimination and mitigation of risks and safety hazards through an earlier stage of identification, and to have a safety thought process aligned with management.
9. The course helps to regulate the safety officers to understand and justify the need for occupational health and safety improvements, implement new thoughts on occupational health and safety duties, and streamline the management of contractors of the organization.
10. It provides knowledge to identify necessary changes in the organization and to implement them with minimal impacts on the workplace.
11. This course also ensures positive reinforcement on developing fundamental safe systems for the workplace and helps on monitoring and auditing the outcome of the HSE management system.
12. Employers strongly believe that these certified professionals not only help in identifying the risk and also mitigate them to ensure an ideal safe working place that increases efficiency. The mental health of employees shall be monitored and maintained healthy by them, which ensures a lower attrition rate of employees and reduces the onboarding and training cost of new employees and also helps in significant cost reduction to employers by reducing the rate of accidents, litigation and absenteeism.
13. NEBOSH Certifications in UAE such as Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al-ain, Sharjah, etc., have been identified as a major part of developing management agendas. It’s one of the highly effective methods to future-proof a business and success.
14. Valuing this course is like a one-time investment that ensures higher economic returns to reach the level of an HSE career.
As per the Glassdoor reports, the average salary for Safety Officer in UAE is AED 4,500 per month. Additional cash compensation for a Safety Officer in UAE is AED 1,000, with a range from AED 1000 - AED 11,500. Salary estimates are based on 84 salaries reported anonymously to Glassdoor by Safety Officers working in the United Arab Emirates.
If you have any queries or would want to speak with our course advisors, please contact us. We would be pleased to assist you.