This course will help employees to identify common hazards associated with welding, cutting and grinding and its control measures.
The following topics are included:-
- Identify common hazards associated with welding, cutting and grinding.
- Outline the steps that you can take to avoid dangerous situations before they occur
- How to make the work area safe before, during and after the work
- Identify personnel protective equipment necessary for hot work practices
- Safe work procedures including hot work permit
- Safe transportation / storage of cylinder
Validity of the Certificate : 1 Year
Course Duration : 4 – 8 Hours (Depend on the Client Requirements)
Course Certification :
Successful participation who passed the written and practical test will receive certificates on Safe Welding and cutting.
Minimum Qualification :
Ability to understand English unless the course is being agreed to be delivered in Clients required language.