Confined space training will provide an awareness training to employees so that they acquire the knowledge, understanding and skills necessary for the safe performance of duties while working inside any confined space.
The following topics are covered in this course
- Identify types of hazards in the confined space
- Procedures to follow before entering a confined space
- Define the terms oxygen deficiency and oxygen enrichment
- Identify lower and upper flammable limits
- Isolation, inerting and special procedures to be followed before entering a confined space
- Study about permit to work systems followed for a confined space entry
- Describe the importance of following confined space rescue procedures
Who can take this Course : Any people who are working in any industry involved in confined space entry.
Validity of the Certificate : 1 Year
Course Duration : 4 – 8 Hours (Depend on the Client Requirements)
Course Certification :
Successful participation who passed the written and practical test will receive certificates on Confined Space Entry.
Minimum Qualification :
Ability to understand English unless the course is being agreed to be delivered in Clients required language.