المبادئ التطبيقية الامتثال للسلامة في مكان العمل
Organisations must follow certain pre-defined sets of regulations to make their workplaces safer and risk-free for workers. We train participants and employers to create awareness and working expertise in achieving workplace safety compliance by adhering to safety standards and procedures. Delegates learn the importance of making an organisation safety compliance, and procedures which can lead to developing safer and hazard-free work environment. The course also emphasis on hazard identification and control measures in-line with government regulations.
Students also get an opportunity to revive their knowledge on policies and procedures which are required to be adopted and implemented to ensure safety and health for workers within the plant or professional environment.
What you will learn
- Students learn the consequences of not having adequate health and safety management system
- Analyse the potential hazards and risks involved in the workplaces and provide control measures to improve overall safety.
- Learning the importance of occupational safety and health management systems and its principles and also get trained to follow three major practices – planning, checking and implementation.
- Topics that provide significance to integrating health and safety with the objectives of other business interests so as to reduce risks and associated losses.
- Recognizing the roles and responsibilities of senior executives and management representatives in terms of workplace health and safety.
- Fundamentals of Health & Safety
- Understanding of Health & Safety Management System
- Overview of Standards & Auditing procedures
- Implementing Health & Safety standards and practices
Exam Method: At the end of the course, students will have to write online test to secure certificate. They can take exam at their convenient time.
Exam Format: Q & A submission
About iHSE Council:
As an independent accreditation body, iHSE Council is a U.K-based accreditation and approval provider for byte sized online and distance education institutions, both in India, UAE and other overseas locations. The independent Council follows highly transparent and unbiased policy in providing accreditation to several safety courses with the help of expert panel containing HSE professionals having exhaustive experience in analysing and awarding accreditation to safety courses.
The benefits of iHSE approved courses are based on:
- Learning, Teaching and Research Activity
- Quality Assurance and Enhancement
- Awards and Qualifications
- Marketing and Recruitment of Students
- Systems Management and Compliance with local HSE Regulations
Candidates who have completed at least three of the iHSE Council approved courses are eligible to use the term ‘MIHSEC’ against their name which can also be mentioned in their personal and professional profile.