ISO 9001:2016 specifies requirements for a quality management system when an organization:
- needs to demonstrate its ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements
- aims to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, including processes for improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
All the requirements of ISO 9001:2016 are generic and are intended to be applicable to any organization, regardless of its type or size, or the products and services it provides.
By acquiring ISO 9001:2016 Green World Group can help you to get following benefits
- Win more business
- Consistent, repeatable process
- Stand out from competitors
- Improve efficiency
- Impress existing clients
- Engage your staffs
- Achieve operational excellence
- Save money
What is an ISO 9001
ISO 9001:2015 sets out the criteria for a quality management system and is the only standard in the family that can be certified to (although this is not a requirement). It can be used by any organization, large or small, regardless of its field of activity. In fact, there are over one million companies and organizations in over 170 countries certified to ISO 9001.
This standard is based on a number of quality management principles including a strong customer focus, the motivation and implication of top management, the process approach and continual improvement. These principles are explained in more detail in the pdf Quality Management Principles. Using ISO 9001:2016 helps ensure that customers get consistent, good quality products and services, which in turn brings many business benefits.
It is quick and easy to achieve your ISO certification and start winning new business. Green World Group’s 15 years of business can help you to attain this very easily.
The following are the process in a simplified way
Step 1 : Preparation
Green Worlds dedicated auditor will be in touch to go through the audit plan in preparation of your stage 1 assessment.
Stage 1 Assessment
There’s no pressure for the first assessment; many are surprised what they already have in place following this visit. The report issued will highlight the next steps you need to take to achieve your certification.
Stage 2 Assessment
When you’re ready, Green World Group’s dedicated Auditor will visit again to establish if your management systems and processes meet the requirements of the standard. You’ll be advised of the Auditor’s recommendations on the day which will be ratified by our Compliance department, and your certification will be issued following the decision.
The excellent reputation of ISO 9001 is driven by its requirement for ongoing improvement, so we’ll keep in touch and arrange annual assessments to keep your certification up-to-date.
Green World Group’s Assured Support
We understand that certification can appear daunting. Green World Group’s experts are here to make sure that the process is as smooth as possible and that you gain maximum benefits.
To keep everything running smoothly, you’ll receive the following:
- A Letter of Commitment once you start proceedings
- An Auditor, who’ll stay with you throughout the process
- An Account Manager to answer all of your questions
- Free generic template toolkits and access to professional online training.
Contact one of our Green World Group Occupational Health and Safety Consultant for more information. Please visit our Contact Page.