Advanced Implementation Course – Environmental Management System (EMS)
EMS – ISO 14001:2015
The course defines the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) principles to be adopted in the Environment Management System (EMS) for making the workplaces free from environmental pollution and other related hazards.
Lead Auditor Virtual Training Schedule – Evening Batch
|Course||Start Date||End Date|
|ISO 45001:2018||25th Oct’21||09th Nov’21|
What participants get
- EMS Slides including Exercises
- Case Studies
- ISO 14001:2015 Standard
- Sample Environment Management Manual
Participants of the course will be awarded with Certificate of Advance Implementation Course for ISO 14001:2004 once they clear a written test conducted at the end of the training period.
The non-residential training program will help each delegate visualize, develop and maintain management systems based on ISO 14001:2015 standard.
The short-term course helps delegates to get:
- Motivated to build and strengthen a safer EMS management system
- To know the management system requirements of ISO 14001:2015
- To Understand Gap Analysis process
- Established techniques and tools for implementation process
- Important documentation requirements
- To know meaningful performance indicators and their usages
Duration : Depends on Study Mode
GWG’s count of success in Numbers!
NEBOSH Batches and Counting
Committed Nebosh Student Registrations
Confident GWGians till Date
International & National Safety Certifications
Portfolio of Courses Availed By GWGians
Exclusive Training Batches Delivered
Hours Enjoyed In Training Delivery
Countries Training Delivered
No. of Projects Delivered
Successful Bright Minds Placed Globally by GWG
Why Green World Group is the Best Safety Training Institute in UAE?
Green World Group is the most prestigious Health, Safety and Environment Training and consultancy service provider across the Middle-East region that provides an enormous range of Internationally recognized HSE certifications with an audience from 77 different nationalities with a global reach of 195 countries through various modes of learning options.
- The leading accredited institution for reputed health and safety courses and holds the record for delivering the 1200th NEBOSH IGC Batch in the region.
- The top institution having the highest pass percentage year-by-year in all certified OHS courses.
- Consistent in producing more number of distinctions every year among passing out students
- Provides best learning methodologies and multimedia resources with audiobooks to help students acquire a better understanding of subject knowledge
- Individual attention by mentors who make themselves available anytime to clarify candidate’s queries
- Lowest Course Fees with the advantage of having unlimited access to E-learning resource library