Train the Trainer course is specially designed for people who deliver classroom lessons and presentations, this course provides one with adequate knowledge and skills required to deliver effective training.
After completing the course, the participants:
- Will be able to plan /perform/execute lessons and presentations
- Will gain knowledge and skills on effective communication methodologies
Train the Trainer course offers participants with sound knowledge and skills on the ways to become more productive and informative trainer, also it outlines the guidelines of adult learning, effective communication, defining various ways of learning process, integrate, and apply information.
On successfully completing the course, the participants will have a strong knowledge on:
- Planning and teaching methods.
- Feedback and evaluation.
- The importance of appearance.
Content in brief:
The course covers topics such as, but not limited to:
- Human Factors – TRM: adult learning theories, significance of group dynamics and the importance of effective communication skills.
- Classroom techniques: training structure, the purpose of syllabus, training event plan, defining learning objectives.
- Presentation technique training: the presentation concept, tools and structures to prepare presentations.
- Practical training: creating and delivering a lesson.
- Unit 1 - Understanding training profession
- Unit 2 - Introduction to teaching strategy & methodology
- Unit 3 – Memory based learning approach
- Unit 4 – Fundamentals for effective training delivery
- Unit 5 - Managing feedback and assessments
Course Goals and Learning Outcomes
After completing the Train the Trainer training course, participants can,
- Promote learner participation and involvement by means using effective questioning techniques in training session
- Assess strengths of personal training and areas to work on
- Explain various factors that promote learning
- Know the difference between training and presenting information
- Make use of effective measures to access successful learning
- Define effective feedback
How is the course qualification assessed?
Assessment is the way to evaluate candidate’s ability, skill and knowledge against the guidelines given in qualification.
As a component of the assessment the student should set up a short training presentation and convey the same by means of a short video that should be uploaded on the LMS platform. Course assessor must carefully review the video and give an aggregate feedback on whether it meets the criteria for a pass.
Attempts for assessments:
One free trial is allowed if not completed in first time. In case if the student fails in second time too, they should begin the units once more.
In the candidate fails in 3rd attempt too, the course will be blocked and they need to enlist for the course resit where a different resit charge applies. A limit of 2 resits within 2 years only is allowed from the date of registration.
After the give time period has completed and still, if the applicant has failed to achieve the certificate, he/she needs to apply as a new applicant to start the course from beginning.