Post Diploma in petro-chemical process safety & engineering
This course addresses all safety needs of the chemical processing industry across the world and educates the students and those who are professionally associated with dealing in hazardous chemical substances about the importance of creating safe and healthy work environment. Though not having prescribed educational format, the course is ideal for those who wish to be associated with the safety and health of petrochemical industry and have done education as mechanical engineers or chemists.
The course covers the fundamental safety regulations and standards for chemical industry to help students and practicing scientists to follow them for the welfare of self and also for others in the working area. The participants also get trained to analyse toxic content in the air, introduce industrial hygiene, and develop safety standards and regulations for workers, identifying hazards, risk assessment and preventing all kinds of accidents in the workplaces.
Since the domain is a niche segment of safety and health, students whether they studied chemical safety in their under graduation courses or not, the course conducted at Green World Group provides a broad spectrum of achieving Occupational safety and health in petro-chemical plants or processing industry.
The topics to be discussed in the training program are listed below:
1. Introduction –Foundations in Health and Safety
3. Industrial Hygiene
4. Source Models
5. Toxic Release and Dispersion Mode
6. Fires and Explosion
7. Designs to prevent fires and explosions
8. Introduction to Reliefs
9. Hazards Identification
10. Risk Assessment
11. Accident Investigations
• Candidates/ Delegates who successfully complete and obtain the National Diploma Course (approved by the Govt. of India) could further apply for a membership status with IIRSM. Awarding of the membership is at the discretion of IIRSM provided they have met the required guidelines for the same.
• All candidates who successfully completed the course will get Certificates & Mark lists which are issued by Central Board of Examination & National Development agency under Government of India. The course also recognised in several countries. Also, students can count that this certification can increment their one year educational qualification.
• The certificate is also recognized and attested by several consular Services including India and Ministry of External Affairs of India and several other countries in the Middle East region.
Students joining this course will be given an option of attending a 12-day seminar session with additional fee at Green World Group Education Center in Chennai, India. Though attendance is not compulsory, the seminar will only be conducted only when requisite numbers of enrollments are made.
Interested students can visit https://greenwgroup.ae/contact-us/ and fill the form with necessary details so that necessary arrangements can be made for training needs.
Students can contact our expert tutors to clarify their doubts on all working days through emails or telephonic communication.
When will i get the certification?
All successful candidates will be provided with certificates within 30 days from the date of declaration of results. Certificate & Marks will be provided by Central Board of Examination & National Development agency, promoted by the Government of India. Additional certificates will be given to candidates who secured distinction and first class.