Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems Auditor / Lead Auditor Course
ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Training Certification in Dubai
This short-term course is formulated for working professionals who want to excel in the Occupational Health and Safety management systems. Since it is Internationaly certified, students passing out will be part of the International Register of Certified Auditors body, who are highly regarded auditors among the industries across the world.
As certified ISO 45001 Lead Auditors, they can perform a wide range of responsibilities, which include identify potential risks and hazards, faulty policies and give corrective measures to the management to achieve excellence in occupational health and safety.
Lead Auditor Virtual Training Schedule – Evening Batch
|Course||Start Date||End Date|
|ISO 45001:2018||26th Jul ’21||10th Aug’21|
ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Course in Dubai
This course is also formulated and internationally recognized and covers a part of the training requirements for those seeking registration under OH&S Auditor/Lead Auditor.
As competency plays a major role in achieving certification in this course, candidates seeking this qualification should possess basic knowledge of ISO 45001 standards. Having some prior experience in performing Occupational Health & Safety MS internal audits to ISO 45001 requirements will be an added advantage. Delegates who are not familiar with ISO 45001 standard should first attend Foundation Training before joining this training program. The course is intensive and covers all necessary details of ISO 45001:2018 standards with regard to auditing.
Features – ISO Training Dubai
- ISO 45000 standards series
- Auditing Process Approach including the PDCA Cycle
- Auditing ISO 45001:2018 Standard requirements
- Auditing Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems Documentation
- Auditing ISO 19011 standard requirements
- Auditing Standard ISO 19011:2011 requirements
- Auditing Roles and Responsibilities of Auditor
- Audit Planning- Audit Plan
- Checklists, Non Conformance Reports
- Audit Reporting
- Final Team Meeting / Follow-up
- Verification / Audit Records
- Accreditation / Certification and Auditor Registration
- Exercises, case study etc
- Accreditation/ Certification and Auditor Registration
- Course Examination
What are the benefits to take ISO 45001 Training ?
1. Gain confidence in meeting compliance and best practice with ISO 45001:2018
2. Gain prominence in your business and can build health and safety awareness
3. Achieve customer trust with ISO 45001
4. Increase efficiency and achieve sustainable improvement
Duration : Depends on Study Mode
Lead auditor training, OHSAS 18001:2007 IRCA Certified, OHSAS 18001:2007 Lead auditor course, Lead Auditor Training, OHSAS 18001:2007 Lead auditor courses, OHSAS 18001:2007 Lead auditor course, OHSAS 18001:2007 Lead auditor training, ohsas 18001 lead auditor certification, ohsas auditor training, ohsas lead auditor course, lead auditor ohsas 18001, OHSAS 18001 standards, ohsas auditor course.
iso 45001 lead auditor course, iso 45001 auditor training, ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor Course, ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor Training, ISO 45001:2018 Certified, iso 45001 auditor course.
GWG’s count of success in Numbers!
NEBOSH Batches and Counting
Committed IGC Student Registrations
Confident GWGians till Date
National Diploma & IOSH Student Certifications
Portfolio of Courses Availed By GWGians
Exclusive Training Batches Delivered
Hours Enjoyed In Training Delivery
Countries Training Delivered
No. of Projects Delivered
Successful Bright Minds Placed Globally by GWG
Why Green World Group is the Best Safety Training Institute in UAE?
Green World Group is the most prestigious Health, Safety and Environment Training and consultancy service provider across the Middle-East region that provides an enormous range of Internationally recognized HSE certifications with an audience from 77 different nationalities with a global reach of 195 countries through various modes of learning options.
- The leading accredited institution for reputed health and safety courses and holds the record for delivering the 1000th NEBOSH IGC Batch in the region.
- The top institution having the highest pass percentage year-by-year in all certified OHS courses.
- Consistent in producing more number of distinctions every year among passing out students
- Provides best learning methodologies and multimedia resources with audiobooks to help students acquire a better understanding of subject knowledge
- Individual attention by mentors who make themselves available anytime to clarify candidate’s queries
- Lowest Course Fees with the advantage of having unlimited access to E-learning resource library