ISO 45001 : 2018 show the commitment to the health and safety of employees, demonstrates their ability to manage risk & hazards associated with the activities and provide assurance to all concerned including customers and management that legal compliance is effectively managed.
As Well Delegates will be able to understand & interpret the requirements of OHSAS 18001 and recognize the value of effective Occupational Health & Safety Management System.
- Describe the process approach, the 8 quality management principles, and apply them to the requirements of ISO 45001:2018
- Describe the purpose of an ISO 45001 and explain its principles.
- Explain the structure of ISO 45001:2018 and how it applies to the organization
PDCA Approach of Management Systems.
- Documentation, Implementation and Effectiveness of Occupational Health & Safety management Systems.
The course is highly participative and will enable delegates to build on existing skills. Emphasis is placed on practical application of assessment knowledge and skills. This course has been designed with input and feedback internationally from a number of trainers, customers & consultants.
Course Duration : 1 Day.
- ISO 45001 Standards series;
- Process Approach including the PDCA Cycle
- ISO 45001:2018 Standard Requirements & Risk Assessment
- ISO 45001:2018 Standard Requirements