Quality Management Systems Auditor / Lead Auditor Course
ISO 9001: 2015 Approved Course
ISO 9001: 2015 course offers the aspiring participants an opportunity to learn various aspects of auditing of quality management systems, based on specified international standards.
Course FeaturesThe ISO 9001 Certified Auditor course, which is recognized by employers throughout the world. The course also satisfies part of the formal training period for individuals pursuing QMS Auditor/Lead Auditor Registration Scheme.
Lead Auditor Virtual Training Schedule - Evening Batch
|Course||Start Date||End Date|
|ISO 45001:2018||21st Jun ’21||06th Jul ’21|
- ISO 9000 Standards series
- 8 Quality Management Principles
- Process Approach including the PDCA Cycle
- ISO 9001:2015 Standard Requirements
- Quality Management System documentation
- Auditing Standard ISO 19011 requirements
- Roles and Responsibilities of Auditor
- Audit Planning
- Checklists, Non Conformance Reports
- Audit Reporting
- Verification / Audit Records
The course makes every delegate participate actively to showcase his or her existing skills. Expert tutors are then use systematic methodology to further enhance their skills. At the end of the course, students are assessed based on their acquired knowledge and practical application ability. They will also be provided with realistic case studies to test their practical knowledge which will also be counted during the assessment process. This course has been formulated with the help of the inputs and feedbacks given by international trainers, experts and training consultants.
Duration : Depends on Study Mode
GWG’s count of success in Numbers!
NEBOSH Batches and Counting
Committed IGC Student Registrations
Confident GWGians till Date
National Diploma & IOSH Student Certifications
Portfolio of Courses Availed By GWGians
Exclusive Training Batches Delivered
Hours Enjoyed In Training Delivery
Countries Training Delivered
No. of Projects Delivered
Successful Bright Minds Placed Globally by GWG
Why Green World Group is the Best Safety Training Institute in UAE?
Green World Group is the most prestigious Health, Safety and Environment Training and consultancy service provider across the Middle-East region that provides an enormous range of Internationally recognized HSE certifications with an audience from 77 different nationalities with a global reach of 195 countries through various modes of learning options.
- The leading accredited institution for reputed health and safety courses and holds the record for delivering the 1000th NEBOSH IGC Batch in the region.
- The top institution having the highest pass percentage year-by-year in all certified OHS courses.
- Consistent in producing more number of distinctions every year among passing out students
- Provides best learning methodologies and multimedia resources with audiobooks to help students acquire a better understanding of subject knowledge
- Individual attention by mentors who make themselves available anytime to clarify candidate’s queries
- Lowest Course Fees with the advantage of having unlimited access to E-learning resource library