The course ‘Diploma In Fire & Safety Engineering Techniques’ is a specialized program initiated for Health and Safety professionals looking to have an in-depth knowledge of safety techniques to be employed during emergencies. If you are a Student or HSE Professional looking for career in HSE Departments of various MNCs, this program of Dip in Fire & Safety Engineering Techniques is the right choice for you.
Fire and Safety Diploma program, will cover:
- Accident Prevention & Risk Management
- Fire Hydraulics & Fire Loss Control
- Safety In Electrical Systems
- Safety & Prevention In Chemical/Petro Chemical Industries, Refineries & Oil Rigs
- Fire Prevention Control
- Fire & Safety Engineering
The course is designed to enhance the knowledge in the fundamentals of Fire /Chemical process safety and Electrical industry wherein safety is critical along with the codes and regulations that determine safe practices which are both diverse and complicated. Employers, electricians, electrical system designers, inspectors, engineers, and architects must all comply with safety standards listed in the National Electrical Code, OSHA and NFPA 70E. Unfortunately, the publications that list these safety requirements are written in very technically advanced terms and the average person has an extremely difficult time understanding exactly what they need to do to ensure safe installations and working environments. This course ensure that the core concept is covered to achieve the needs of the HSE professional.
Green World Group’s Indian branches have the world-class infrastructure coupled with well experienced tutors and teaching materials. The syllabus are chosen to include all latest safety regulations, standards and technology, so that passing out candidates are job-ready and can seamlessly blend with the new working environment.
- Candidates/ Delegates who successfully complete and obtain the Diploma in Fire & Safety Engineering Techniques Course (approved by the Govt. of India) could further apply for a membership status with IIRSM. Awarding of the membership is at the discretion of IIRSM provided they have met the required guidelines for the same.
- Successful candidate will get Certificate & Mark list issued from Central Board of Examination & National Development agency, Promoted by Govt. of India
- Recognized in most countries
- Certification considered one year count increment in your educational qualification
The certificate is also recognized to be attested by
- Consular Services : i.e. Indian consulate
- Ministry of External Affairs : India & any other ministry of foreign affairs that includes middle east region.
Are there any Seminars for Diploma In Fire & Safety Engineering Techniques?
Students can have a 12-day (non-compulsory) seminar session with extra fees at Green World Group Education Center. However, the seminar will be conducted only when we have minimum number of enrolments.
Candidates who wish to join the course can log on to http://greenwgroup.co.in/enquiry-form/ and fill the relevant details. We will get back to you to provide suitable arrangements for your training.
We make experts available for you on all working days to clear your doubts in the subjects through emails or telephonic conversation.
When will I get my certification?
You will receive the Govt recognized certificate within 30 days from the date of pronouncement of the result. Certificate & Marks are provided by the Central Board of Examination & National Development agency, promoted by the Government of India. Students who scored distinction or first class will additionally get separate merit certificate.