Diploma in Fire Engineering & Safety Management Course E-learning Mode (Enrollment from India)
Having fire safety system in place along with well tuned staff is necessary for any business establishment be it an office or a factory. Green World Group, which understands the criticality of this system in offices and industries has formulated one year Diploma course in Fire Engineering and Safety Management to enable individuals and workers to gain demonstrable knowledge in fire safety and management in small, medium and large industry setups.
Ideal for those aspiring to work as fire safety technicians or already working as Fire Watch Manager, Fire Safety specialist and Fire Investigation specialist in the fire safety departments in public and private sector enterprises, the government recognized curriculum focuses more on fire engineering science and safety to help workers assess buildings for fire safety and also to respond to different potential hazards.
Fire Engineering & Safety Management training in Dubai, UAE
A Diploma in Fire & Safety Course focuses on preventing and mitigating fire-related hazards. Developing emergency response plans, conducting risk assessments, and understanding fire behavior are all part of this process.
Green World Group is a leading health and safety training institute and consultancy services. We provide a Diploma in Fire Engineering & Safety Management Course in Dubai & UAE regions, designed to equip learners with the necessary skills and knowledge to minimize the risk associated with fire accidents.
Learning Outcomes from the year-long course in Fire Engineering & Safety Management
- Having fire safety systems in place, along with well-tuned staff, is necessary for any business establishment, whether it’s an office or a factory.
- Green World Group understands the criticality of this system in offices and industries, and they have formulated a one-year Diploma course in Fire Engineering and Safety Management.
- Fire & Safety Management Course enable individuals and workers to gain demonstrable knowledge in fire safety and management in small, medium, and large industry setups.
- It is an ideal program for those aspiring to work as fire safety technicians or already working as Fire Watch Managers, Fire Safety specialists, and Fire Investigation specialists in the fire safety departments of public and private sector enterprises.
- The government recognized curriculum focuses more on fire engineering science and safety to help workers assess buildings for fire safety and to respond to different potential hazards.
Fire Safety Training Qualification should essentially meet the below requirements
- Those who are part of fire and rescue services across the world, especially people who are working as Watch Manager or doing equivalent roles or aspirating candidates who want to acquire the qualification necessary to take up the roles as Watch Manager as part of their career elevation.
- The course is also ideal for the specialists in fire and rescue aviation industry or people who are doing fire prevention/fire safety audit roles and want to apply and develop a wide range of knowledge in their role.
- Other fire experts who want to enhance their knowledge and understanding on fire science, fire safety and other similar specialized areas.
One has to clear all the six theory papers namely:
PAPER 1 – OCCUPATION HEALTH AND SAFETY
PAPER 2 – ACCIDENT PREVENTION & RISK MANAGEMENT
PAPER 3 – FIRE HYDRAULICS & FIRE LOSS CONTROL
PAPER 4 – SAFETY IN ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS
PAPER 5 – SAFETY & PREVENTION IN CHEMICAL / PETRO CHEMICAL INDUSTRIES, REFINERIES & OIL RIGS
PAPER 6 – FIRE PREVENTION & CONTROL
What are the durations of the exams?
Paper I & Paper 2: The written examination will comprise ten questions with each one carrying 10 marks. The duration of the exam is for two hours, and one should attend all the questions as no choice will be given.
Paper 3 & Paper 4: This is again a two hour exam and students have to answer all ten questions within the stipulated time. Each question carries ten marks. For both the exams, the total marks will be 100 each
Fire Safety Certification – Upon Course Completion
All successful candidates are provided with certificates within 30 days from the date of pronouncement of results. The Central Board of Examination & National Development agency, which is promoted by the Government of India, issues certificate and mark lists to students. Separate certification will be provided for those who achieved first class and distinction.
Diploma in Fire Engineering & Safety Management – Certificate Sample
Diploma in Fire Engineering & Safety Management Course Fees in Dubai, UAE
Fees collected from students enrolled for Diploma in Fire Engineering & Safety Management course include online course materials, exam fee and administration fee.
For more information, contact us to know more
Seminar on Diploma in Fire Engineering & Safety Management
There will be a 12-day workshop session for students undergoing the diploma in Fire Engineering & Safety Management. Though participation is not mandatory, those who wish to attend the seminar will have to pay a fee. The seminar will be held, subject to the availability of a minimum strength of students.
The institution will also provide students with an opportunity to interact with the subject tutors on all working days so that they can clarify their doubts in their subjects through available modes of communication.
Fire Safety Training course material be supplied?
Students are provided with internationally repute course material. The publication has the stamp of approval by the Government of India.