Welcome to the Future of Education
Where Learning Meets Innovation!
Green World welcomes you to the world of exceptional future learning, where innovation meets flexible learning needs! Delighted to take you to the Green World’s cutting-edge e-learning system that has carved a benchmark in the learning arena.
Our state-of-the-art e-learning system has opened broader accessibility beyond barriers, fitting into the flexible lifestyles of learners. Perfectly designed to learn new skills in the comfort of the place and with the best interactive experiences, Green World’s e-learning platform is the way for a brighter tomorrow.
Let’s take a closer look at the amazing benefits of our innovative e-learning system:
Innovative Learning Nebosh IGC
Nebosh OBE – Mastering Scenario – Based Assessments
Online Recorded Class
Mock – Open Book
We have proven ourselves as the No.1 Institute by delivering high-quality Nebosh training for an audience of 77 Nationalities from 195 Countries. Need more info, on Nebosh IGC course in India.
Benefits of NEBOSH E-learning
- Cutting-edge E-Learning training directly to your fingertips
- Learner-centric approach for seamless learning
- Information-packed videos to crack the Open Book examinations.
- NEBOSH scenario-based assessments, online resources, library, and recorded classes for continued engagement
- Interactive activities guided by a structured learning path.
- Meticulously formulated to cover the core learning goals.
- Deep understanding of the syllabus in your own comfort and place
- Nurturing minds to grasp the concepts quickly and effectively
- Expert guidance in mastering the content, demonstrating our commitment to ensuring your success
- Unparalleled course learning materials for a strong foundation
- Ensures you have a comprehensive grip over an element before you move to the other
- Pre-recorded sessions of expert tutors for enriching learning
Virtual Learning Vs E-Learning Method
While both learning methodologies are the new way of learning, the big difference that impacts the students is the flexibility of self-paced learning.
- In virtual learning, the students can join live classes for interaction with tutors and batchmates, whereas in e-learning the learners can access the complete coursework, interactive presentation with slide-by-slide information view, online interactive activities, supportive literature and short videos, interactive quizzes, data extraction, and more.
- Virtual learning demands learners to take time off from their work or personal commitments while e-learning allows students to learn at their own pace and schedule.
- Tutors guide learners through online lessons, but with e-learning, you have complete 24/7 access to online resources.
- Live lessons are conducted in virtual learning where you can interact with a tutor, whereas e-learning is completely self-paced and enables independent learners with freely available pre-recorded sessions on the platform.
NEBOSH IGC E-learning platform is designed to deliver all those resources helpful in gaining seamless learning experiences. This includes online resources, an online library, pre-recorded classes taken by experts, audio lecture courseware, e-resources, and the related study of elements within the qualification, formative assessments, and mock examinations.
Yes, the NEBOSH IGC e-learning follows the same syllabus and course content as traditional classroom learning. However, it may be slightly adjusted to make the content more engaging for the learners.
All NEBOSH qualifications take your career in health and safety to higher levels and equip you with the essential skills to effectively manage HSE risks in the workplace. This NEBOSH IGC qualification gives you a better understanding of the principles of occupational health & safety, recognizes and reduces risks in the workplace, and ultimately demonstrates your commitment towards health & safety.