ISO 37001:2016 specifies requirements and provides guidance for establishing, implementing, maintaining, reviewing and improving an anti-bribery management system. The system can be stand-alone or can be integrated into an overall management system.
ISO 37001:2016 addresses the following in relation to the organization’s activities:
- bribery in the public, private and not-for-profit sectors;
- bribery by the organization;
- bribery by the organization’s personnel acting on the organization’s behalf or for its benefit;
- bribery by the organization’s business associates acting on the organization’s behalf or for its benefit;
- bribery of the organization;
- bribery of the organization’s personnel in relation to the organization’s activities;
- bribery of the organization’s business associates in relation to the organization’s activities;
- direct and indirect bribery (e.g. a bribe offered or accepted through or by a third party).
ISO 37001:2016 is applicable only to bribery. It sets out requirements and provides guidance for a management system designed to help an organization to prevent, detect and respond to bribery and comply with anti-bribery laws and voluntary commitments applicable to its activities.
It is quick and easy to achieve your ISO certification and start winning new business. Green World Group’s 15 years of business can help you to attain this very easily.
The following are the process in a simplified way
Step 1 : Preparation
Green Worlds dedicated auditor will be in touch to go through the audit plan in preparation of your stage 1 assessment.
Stage 1 Assessment
There’s no pressure for the first assessment; many are surprised what they already have in place following this visit. The report issued will highlight the next steps you need to take to achieve your certification.
Stage 2 Assessment
When you’re ready, Green World Group’s dedicated Auditor will visit again to establish if your management systems and processes meet the requirements of the standard. You’ll be advised of the Auditor’s recommendations on the day which will be ratified by our Compliance department, and your certification will be issued following the decision.
The excellent reputation of ISO 37001 is driven by its requirement for ongoing improvement, so we’ll keep in touch and arrange annual assessments to keep your certification up-to-date.
Green World Group’s Assured Support
We understand that certification can appear daunting. Green World Group’s experts are here to make sure that the process is as smooth as possible and that you gain maximum benefits.
To keep everything running smoothly, you’ll receive the following:
- A Letter of Commitment once you start proceedings
- An Auditor, who’ll stay with you throughout the process
- An Account Manager to answer all of your questions
- Free generic template toolkits and access to professional online training.
Contact one of our Green World Group Occupational Health and Safety Consultant for more information. Please visit our Contact Page.