Fire Risk audit is an effective tool for assessing fire safety standards of an organization or occupancy. A fire Risk audit addresses the inherent fire hazardous associated with day to day activities in an occupancy and recommend measures to reduce the potential fire hazards. Also, it helps the people to identify the areas for improvement and evolve an action plan.
Green World Group offer Fire Risk Audit services to the buildings as well as industrial complexes. It provides a comprehensive fire safety audit, systematic and organized way to identify the hazards from fire.
Our objective is to provide structured fire safety audits to check current adequacy of components, services & equipment, report of the expected performance, make recommendations for the compliance with the existing building rules, regulations, codes & standards and the requirement of providing a safe place for living or carry out commercial or industrial activities.
The Audit, Undertaken by an experienced team include analytical, design and engineering experts.
Fire Safety Audit of Green World Group Consultancy services include:
- Identification of all significant fire hazards.
- Identification of the people who are at risk from each hazard.
- Evaluation of the existing control measures to reduce risk to a tolerable level.
- Determination of the additional control measures required.
- Examination of the availability of suitable emergency plan of responsibility and action of key personnel.
- Review the availability of appropriate fire alarm system.
- Examination of the Fire-fighting system, such as hydrants, sprinklers, extinguishers, etc.
- Evaluation of the general awareness of fire safety and rescue operations to occupants and security personnel.
- Impart training and instructions on fire safety to the employees and occupants.
- Testing of all fire safety equipment and systems.
In general, the audit is conducted as described below:
- Pre-audit data collection from site.
- Site visit & study of existing facilities.
- Review of documents available at site.
- Testing of the fire safety equipment/systems & discussion at site.
- Preparation of Fire Audit report.
Contact one of our Green World Group Occupational Health and Safety Consultant for more information. Please visit our Contact Page.