Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH)
Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) is a short-term KHDA Dubai Government Approved Health and Safety Course offered by Green World Group, UAE. This course provides a broad understanding for the learners to identify hazardous substances at workplaces, how to use the protective equipment to avoid the health hazards caused by these substances.
1. Understanding COSHH
Definition of COSHH and responsibilities of employers & employees regarding COSHH
2. Finding out hazards and understanding the risk perceptions
How to conduct the survey and understand the key roles of a COSHH Evaluation
3. Equipment & Signs
Information on fire fighting equipment, fire extinguishers, safety signs, and other fire fighting measures
4. Exposure and control measures
Becoming aware of key exposure routes and workplace exposure limits
5. Personal protective equipment (PPE)
Understanding different types of PPE and the correct one to use
6. Other factors
Checking and health surveillance, COSHH details, education and guidance, and what to do in case of an emergency
At the end of the course, learners will be able to
- Show their knowledge on safety parameters, COSHH assessment procedures, how to prepare safety data sheets, and ways to recognize potentially dangerous places and critical control measures.
- Understand the importance and handling of Personal Protective Equipment
- Know the required information, instruction, and training that are necessary while dealing with COSHH
Who can Study the Fire Safety Course?
COSHH training for anyone such as handling, carrying, and stocking hazardous substances needs to aware of the risks presented by handling substances hazardous to health and ways to reduce.
Upon completing the study and online assessment test successfully, students are awarded a certificate by Green World Group, United Arab Emirates.
The certificate is also recognized to be attested by (it attracts additional Cost)
KHDA (Knowledge and Human Development Authority) Dubai Government Approved
By doing this the student will get two certificates:
- Main Certificate
- An additional certificate with attestation
- Contact Us
- Mrs. Umayal Sathappan – +971 553100292
- Mrs. Priya Bose – +971 557044902