Industries around the world are steadily increasing their outputs to meet the ever-growing demand while maintaining high efficiency and quality with controlled costs. Chemical processing and manufacturing industries are not alien to this dictum though they provide highly challenging, complex and risks-filled work environments.
Chemical plants and allied units require huge manpower and are also prone to occupational hazards and health risks to people living in surrounding areas. To mitigate risks and dangers, companies concerned give significant importance to safety measures to protect workers and properties. Employers acknowledge such impending dangers by recruiting well-educated and trained HSE professionals who can, not only safeguard workers and high-cost machinery from all possible disasters, but also educate them on workplace hygiene, safety and health measures and best practices.
Green World Group with its world-wide education centres has been imparting training to scores of people who wish to become HSE experts in various industry domains. Advanced Diploma in Chemical Plant Processing Safety & Management delves deep into causes of failures, ways to prevent Risk & hazards, employers’ safety, environmental protection, disaster management and international and national laws which help implementation of safety and health measures.
Students practicing this course are provided with real-life case studies, well-researched course material and career guidance. The participants are also introduced with various health and safety practices followed by leading players in chemical plants and processing industry.
Topics covered in the training program:
1. SAFETY, HEALTH AND ENVIRONMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
2. OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS AS PER OHSAS – 18001 STANDARD AND OSHA
3. OVERVIEW OF INDUSTRY SAFETY MANAGEMENT
4. ORGANIZATION, ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITY IN THE FIELD OF SAFETY
5. AN OVERVIEW OF RISK ANALYSIS AND RISK MANAGEMENT
6. RISKS IN CHEMICAL PLANTS
7. RISKS AND HAZARDS MANAGEMENT IN PLANTS
8. FUELS FIRE-ITS MANAGEMENT; HAZARDOUS RISKS FROM SOME PROCESSES AND INDUSTRIES AND THEIR CONTROL
9. EXPLOSIVES AND PYROTECHNICS
10. NUCLEAR ENERGY AND SAFETY MANAGEMENT
11. RADIATION HAZARDS
12. ENVIRONMENT AND ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS
13. INDUSTRIAL SAFETY ANALYSIS
14. PROCESS SAFETY MANAGEMENT OF HIGHLY HAZARDOUS CHEMICALS
15. GUIDING PRINCIPLES AND RULES OF SAFETY MANAGEMENT TO PREVENT ACCIDENTS AND DISASTERS
16. PRINCIPLES AND PROCEDURES OF SAFETY IN LABORATORIES
17. SAFE HANDLING AND STORAGE OF CHEMICAL
18. INDUSTRIAL WASTES HANDLING AND MANAGING PRACTICES
19. INDUSTRIAL AND CHEMICAL WASTES, CHARACTERISTICS AND METHODS OF TREATMENT
20. OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND INDUSTRIAL HYGIENE
21. DISASTER MANAGEMENT
22. FIRST AID SAVES PRECIOUS LIFE
23. HAZARDOUS WASTE MANAGEMENT
24. CASE STUDIES ON ACCIDENTS AND DISASTERS IN CHEMICAL INDUSTRIES
Candidates/ Delegates who successfully complete and obtain the National Diploma Course (approved by the Govt. of India) could further apply for a membership status with IIRSM. Awarding of the membership is at the discretion of IIRSM provided they have met the required guidelines for the same.
On successful completion, delegates are provided with Certificate & Mark list issued by Central Board of Examination & National Development agency under Government of India.
The course provides students with one year educational increment from their previous level of qualification. The certificates have international recognition with several consular services, including Indian consulate and ministry of external affairs, India and several other foreign affairs ministries including in the Middle East region acknowledging the qualification.
Are there any Seminars for Advanced Diploma in Chemical Plant Processing Safety & Management Course?
All students can opt for a 12-day paid seminar which will be conducted at Green World Group’s centre. Though attendance is not compulsory, the seminar will be held only when minimum number of enrolments is made at an additional Fee.
Aspiring students can log on to https://greenwgroup.ae/contact-us/ and complete the online form with necessary personal information so that necessary arrangements for the training program can be made.
When will i get the certification?
You will get the certificates and mark lists, issued by the Central Board of Examination & National Development agency, Government of India, within 30 days from the date of declaration of results.