The aim of this 2 session course is to cover the managing of challenging emergency situations and providing immediate first aid in order to preserve life, promote recovery and prevent the casualty’s condition from worsening.
Need more info on Advance Emergency First Aid at Work
- The roles and responsibilities of a first-aider
- Assessing an emergency situation safely
- CPR - Cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- AED - Automated external defibrillator
- Administering first aid to a choking casualty
- Dealing with shock, burns, scalds, bleeds and minor injuries
|The Definition of a First Aider|
|The Aims of First Aid|
|First Aid Kit|
|SAFE Life Cycle – Stop, Access, Focus and Establish|
|Chain of Survival|
|Reporting & Assessment|
|Primary Care||Adult Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)||Child and Infant CPR||Automated External Defibrillation (AED)||Adult and Child Choking||Infant Choking||Types of Bleeding||Bleeding Control|
- Contact Us
- Mrs. Priya Bose - +971 557044902
- Mrs. Umayal Sathappan - +971 553100292
Learn with Champions on courses delivered by best in the industry!
Genuine! Guided! And Guaranteed!
Please fill in the details for the registration process at the below link that would take approximately 2-3 minutes to complete.
Registration Link: https://form.jotform.com/221850630856053