Green World Group educates scores of students and working professionals on workplace safety, health and environmental issues and strives to bring awareness on occupational risks and hazards through its world-class educational programs offered in centres across the globe.
The leading courses offered for delegates at GWG include IOSH and NEBOSH certified courses and several other government recognised Diploma courses coined to meet the safety needs and standards of workers belong to various industries.
Students who are looking for specific HSE courses for their career can opt for National Diploma courses which cater to the needs of risks and dangers concerned to various industries. Some of the most outstanding diploma courses under National Diploma offered at Green World Group are listed below.
- Advanced Diploma in Occupational Health, Safety, Environment & Risk Management (2 Yrs)
- Advanced Diploma in Offshore, Rig, Oil and Gas Safety Engineering
- Post Diploma in petro-chemical process safety & engineering
- Post diploma in hazard analysis critical control point
- Post diploma in power plant engineering, safety & technology [IAEA Standard]
- Advanced Diploma in Occupational Safety, Health, and Environmental Management (ADOSHEM)
- Advanced Diploma in Fire & Industrial Safety Management
- Advanced Diploma in Chemical Plant Processing Safety & Management
- Diploma in Fire & Safety Engineering Techniques (2 Yrs)
- Diploma in Fire Fighting
- Diploma in Environmental Safety
- Diploma in Industrial Safety
- Diploma in Fire Engineering & Safety Management
- Diploma in Offshore Safety
- Diploma in Construction Safety
- Diploma in Electrical Safety
- Diploma in Food Safety
Candidates/ Delegates who successfully complete and obtain the National Diploma Course (approved by the Govt. of India) could further apply for a membership status with IIRSM. Awarding of the membership is at the discretion of IIRSM provided they have met the required guidelines for the same.
Successful candidate are issued with Certificates & Mark lists by Central Board of Examination & National Development agency under Government of India, which got recognition in several countries. The certification can be considered as one year increment in candidates’ educational qualification.
Also, the certification is recognised by –
Consular Services: i.e. Indian consulate
Ministry of External Affairs: India & any other ministry of foreign affairs that includes Middle East region.
Are there any Seminars for National Diploma Courses?
For students opting for National Diploma courses, there will be a seminar session for 12 days for them with extra fees (not compulsory) at Green World Group Education Center, when only a stipulated number of candidates opt for it.
Those who are interested to join the course can login to enquiry-form and fill the information so that suitable arrangements for your training needs can be made.
Expert tutors are provided to students to clarify their doubts through emails and telephonic communication on all working days.
When will I get the certification?
Successful delegates are offered certifications within 30 days from the declaration of results. Certificate & Mark list are provided by Central Board of Examination & National Development agency, promoted by the Indian Government. Additional certificates are issued to candidates who get distinction and first class.