Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems Auditor / Lead Auditor Course
ISO 45001:2018 IRCA Certified (Course No: A17582)
This short-term course is formulated for working professionals who want to excel in occupational Health and Safety management systems. Since it is IRCA certified, students passing out will be part of International Register of Certified Auditors body, who are highly regarded auditors among the industries across the world.
As IRCA certified ISO 45001 Lead Auditors, they can perform wide range of responsibilities, which include identify potential risks and hazards, faulty policies and give corrective measures to the management to achieve excellence in occupational health and safety.
This course is also formulated and approved by IRCA, London and covers a part of the training requirements for those seeking registration under IRCA OH&S Auditor/Lead Auditor Registration Scheme.
As competency plays a major role in achieving certification in this course, candidates seeking this qualification should possess basic knowledge of ISO 45001 standards. Having some prior experience in performing Occupational Health & Safety MS internal audits to ISO 45001 requirements will be an added advantage. Delegates who are not familiar with OHSAS 18001 standard should first attend IRCA2121 Foundation Training before joining this training program. The course is intensive and covers all necessary details of ISO 45001:2018 standards with regard to auditing.
- ISO 45001 Standards series
- 8 Management Principles
- Process Approach including the PDCA Cycle
- ISO 45001:2018 Standard Requirements & Risk Assessment
- Occupational Health & Safety Management System documentation
- Auditing Standard ISO 19011:2011 requirements
- Roles and Responsibilities of Auditor
- Audit Planning
- Checklists, Non Conformance Reports
- Audit Reporting
- Final Team Meeting / Follow-up
- Verification / Audit Records
- Accreditation / Certification and Auditor Registration
- Exercises, case study etc
What are the benefits
1. Gain confidence in meeting compliance and best practice with ISO 45001:2018
2. Gain prominence in your business and can build health and safety awareness
3. Achieve customer trust with ISO 45001 and IRCA accredited employees
4. Increase efficiency and achieve sustainable improvement
Duration : 5 DAYS