Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems Auditor / Lead Auditor Course
This short-term course is formulated for working professionals who want to excel in the Occupational Health and Safety management systems. Since it is Internationaly certified, students passing out will be part of the International Register of Certified Auditors body, who are highly regarded auditors among the industries across the world.
As certified ISO 45001 Lead Auditors, they can perform a wide range of responsibilities, which include identify potential risks and hazards, faulty policies and give corrective measures to the management to achieve excellence in occupational health and safety.
This course is also formulated and internationally recognized and covers a part of the training requirements for those seeking registration under OH&S Auditor/Lead Auditor.
As competency plays a major role in achieving certification in this course, candidates seeking this qualification should possess basic knowledge of ISO 45001 standards. Having some prior experience in performing Occupational Health & Safety MS internal audits to ISO 45001 requirements will be an added advantage. Delegates who are not familiar with ISO 45001 standard should first attend Foundation Training before joining this training program. The course is intensive and covers all necessary details of ISO 45001:2018 standards with regard to auditing.
- ISO 45000 standards series
- Auditing Process Approach including the PDCA Cycle
- Auditing ISO 45001:2018 Standard requirements
- Auditing Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems Documentation
- Auditing ISO 19011 standard requirements
- Auditing Standard ISO 19011:2011 requirements
- Auditing Roles and Responsibilities of Auditor
- Audit Planning- Audit Plan
- Checklists, Non Conformance Reports
- Audit Reporting
- Final Team Meeting / Follow-up
- Verification / Audit Records
- Accreditation / Certification and Auditor Registration
- Exercises, case study etc
- Accreditation/ Certification and Auditor Registration
- Course Examination
What are the benefits
1. Gain confidence in meeting compliance and best practice with ISO 45001:2018
2. Gain prominence in your business and can build health and safety awareness
3. Achieve customer trust with ISO 45001
4. Increase efficiency and achieve sustainable improvement
Duration : 5 DAYS