Quality Management Systems Auditor / Lead Auditor Course
ISO 9001: 2015 Approved Course of BSCIC – * ATP of CQI / IRCA (Course No: 17581)
IRCA – ISO 9001: 2015 course offers the aspiring participants an opportunity to learn various aspects of auditing of quality management systems, based on specified international standards.
The International Register of Certificated Auditors (IECA), London certifies the course, which is recognized by employers throughout the world. The course also satisfies part of the formal training period for individuals pursuing IRCA QMS Auditor/Lead Auditor Registration Scheme.
- ISO 9000 Standards series
- 8 Quality Management Principles
- Process Approach including the PDCA Cycle
- ISO 9001:2015 Standard Requirements
- Quality Management System documentation
- Auditing Standard ISO 19011 requirements
- Roles and Responsibilities of Auditor
- Audit Planning
- Checklists, Non Conformance Reports
- Audit Reporting
- Verification / Audit Records
The course makes every delegate participate actively to showcase his or her existing skills. Expert tutors are then use systematic methodology to further enhance their skills. At the end of the course, students are assessed based on their acquired knowledge and practical application ability. They will also be provided with realistic case studies to test their practical knowledge which will also be counted during the assessment process. This course has been formulated with the help of the inputs and feedbacks given by international trainers, experts and training consultants.
Duration : 5 DAYS