Advanced Implementation Course – Environmental Management System (EMS)
EMS – ISO 14001:2004
The course defines the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) principles to be adopted in the Environment Management System (EMS) for making the workplaces free from environmental pollution and other related hazards.
What participants get
- EMS Slides including Exercises
- Case Studies
- ISO 14001:2004 Standard
- Sample Environment Management Manual
Participants of the course will be awarded with Certificate of Advance Implementation Course for ISO 14001:2004 once they clear a written test conducted at the end of the training period.
The non-residential training program will help each delegate visualize, develop and maintain management systems based on ISO 14001:2004 standard.
The short-term course helps delegates to get:
- Motivated to build and strengthen a safer EMS management system
- To know the management system requirements of ISO 14001:2004
- To Understand Gap Analysis process
- Established techniques and tools for implementation process
- Important documentation requirements
- To know meaningful performance indicators and their usages
Duration : 5 DAYS