This safety management course intends to create awareness to participants and management representatives about the basic principles, importance, functionalities and standard procedures in implementation of reliable Safety Management System (SMS) in an organisation so as to create safe and healthy work environment for all.
The course has been packaged to provide comprehensive training to learners to design effective Safety Management System (SMS) with appropriate safety elements. Practical training also given to make them familiar with policies, objectives, planning, standard procedures, responsibilities and preventive measures. SMS is actively used in some of the prominent industries to manage safety risks that include petroleum, aviation, chemical, engineering, electricity generation, among others.
What you will learn
- Training will be provided to students to enhance their basic knowledge on SMS, understanding on techniques and skills needed to develop sustainable Safety Management System andperformance measuring ability.
- How to reduce costs through an effective system
- Cost-effective resource development through astute planning
- Process to develop proactive risk management
- Practical analysis to achieve positive safety culture at workplaces
- Fundamental study on Health & Safety
- Governing Policies and Objectives
- Effective Risk Control & Management systems
- Measuring & Performance review
- Organizational factors
Exam Method: Exam will be conducted through on-line. Students can write exam and clear the course anytime convenient to them.
Exam Format: Q & A submission
About iHSE Council:
iHSE Council is an independent education board based in U.K specialised in sanctioning,accreditation and endorsementto byte sized distance and online education providers, both in the UK and overseas locations. Courses approved by iHSE are highly appreciated and widely recognised by industries and employers of all kind. iHSE council approves each safety course offered by course providers after a strict scrutiny and deliberations by a penal of qualified and experienced experts and who provide the necessary accreditation to courses with full authorityby taking decision in unbiased manner.
The benefits of iHSE approved courses are based on:
- Learning, Teaching and Research Activity
- Quality Assurance and Enhancement
- Awards and Qualifications
- Marketing and Recruitment of Students
- Systems Management and Compliance with local HSE Regulations
Participants after completing at least three iHSE Council approved courses, will be eligible to use the term ‘MIHSEC’ against their name, which will help boost their career profile.