NCFE is aninternationally recognized National Awarding Organisation engaged in designing, developing and certifying various popular certifications and awards for those seeking career enhancement. The NCFE qualifications can be beneficial for professionals at all levels as it helps them achieve career goals. These qualifications are ideal for job aspirants and working people who want professional progression. NCFE certifications are so popular that last year alone over 340,000 learners from more than 2,000 colleges, schools and training centres across the globe have become NCFE certified professionals.
Dynamic and Responsive
Providing exceptional learning facility to career seekers for over 150 years, NCFE is recognized as a registered educational charity serving people with friendly approach and excellent customer support activities. As a value-based organisation, NCFE serves customers giving top priority to its core values.
NCFE has a comprehensive product catalogue which enlists different vocational and general QCF certifications for various subject areas, and alsoCompetence Based qualifications/NVQs and Functional Skills Qualifications.
All the NCFE qualifications, from Level 1 to Level 3,have world-wide acceptance and recognized by the regulators of England, Wales and Northern Ireland as a National Awarding Body. The regulators belong to the Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulator (Ofqual) in England and the Welsh Government in Wales and the Council for Curriculum, Examinations and Assessment (CCEA Regulation) in Northern Ireland.
What does ‘NCFE’ stand for?
In 1981, the Northern Advisory Council for Further Education (NACFE), which was established in 1947 to co-ordinate further education provision throughout the nine LEAs, merged with the NCTEC to become the Northern Council for Further Education.
When the further education sector was incorporated (made independent of the government) in the early 1990s, the company felt that the previous name was incompatible with new national focus and has since then been identified as NCFE.
NCFE certificate include the following sub-divisional courses
- Level 1 Award in Introduction to Fire Safety for the Workplace – (Qualification No: 601/5650/8)
- Level 1 Award in Introduction to Health and Safety for the Workplace – (Qualification No: 601/5652/1)
- Level 2 Award in Principles of Fire Safety for the Workplace – (Qualification No: 601/5651/X)
- Level 2 Award in Principles of Health and Safety for the Workplace – (Qualification No: 601/5653/3)
- Level 2 Award in Principles and Practice of Safe Manual Handling for the Workplace – (Qualification No: 601/5654/5)
- Level 2 Award in Principles of Risk Assessment for the Workplace – (Qualification No: 601/5655/7)
- Level 3 award in Health and Safety for the Workplace – (Qualification No: 601/5876/1)