MBA in Health Safety and Environment programme provide learners with a balanced insight into the challenges of managing HSE in your daily business. The modern-day manager needs to have a broad understanding of the various functions within an organisation in order to effectively meet organisational goals and objectives. This course is accredited by Venkatehswara Open University, India approved by University Grants Commission (UGC).
Educational qualification in Health and safety is highly recommendable and as per global demand the following courses have been introduced. The syllabus for these indigenous courses are based on the HSE requirements that are covered from a wide range of international legislation’s. Scenario based approach is based on references from various international organizations in the same industry.
Course Duration : 2 years
Assessment Method :
1st Year : Objective Type Questions for 70 marks for each module and 30 marks essay type questions for each module.
2nd Year : Objective Type Questions for 70 marks for each module and 30 marks essay type questions for each module.
Pass Mark : 45 Marks.
The course covers the technical concepts with the management practices and best combination of these elements can be used to escalate the safety culture. Subjects and their details have been added as per the level of qualification.
MBA in Health, Safety and Environment
A management level course will motivate the students to peruse the carrier in Health and safety and to go for higher studies in the same field
Main Features of this Course:
- Based on curriculum of course these can be compared to International qualifications
- Courses covers the National Laws and idea for international candidates how to approach their local bodies related to HSE
- Quality Reference material has been provided
- It is compatible with all the workplaces where safety is deciding factor.
- Occupational Health & Safety Management
- Basics of Infra Structure Engineering
- Total Quality Management
- Introduction to power systems safety
- Concept of fire safety
- Environment Engineering and Management
- Hazards Safety Measures in Process Industry
- Fundamentals of Sustainable Development
- Statutory rules and regulations in EHS
- Risk Analysis and Management
- Project Management & Contract Administration
- Safety in construction
- Safety in electrical design
- Safety in Industrial Operations and Design
- Green fuels and Environmental Impact
- Fundamentals of Industrial Hygene
- Total Preventive Maintanance
- Behavioural Based Safety Management
At the conclusion of this program, the student will be able to:
- Managing Occupational Health and Safety System
- Assessing and controlling risk
- Managing hazards in the workplace
- Fundamental of Industrial Hygiene
- Total Quality Management
- Fundamental of Fire Safety in building and work sites
- The general Rules and Regulations connected to HSE in worksites.