This Masters Diploma qualification is a specialized course formulated for working individuals who are entrusted with health and safety responsibilities in Offshore, Rigs, Oil and gas industry. The Diploma certificate has a wide international recognition. In India, this diploma program is offered across various Green World Group’s study centers and is a much sought after course among corporate professionals attached to oil refineries, petroleum companies and rig platforms (onshore & offshore).
This qualification is ideal for supervisors, managers, employee representatives and newly joined safety and health advisors/professionals, who are responsible for ensuring the general wellbeing of people associated with oil and gas work environment. The program is also suitable for students who want to become safety experts and independent safety advisors in oil and gas offshore industry. The curriculum offered at Green World Group’s NEBOSH-affiliated centers in India includes international standards and management of general health and safety and expertise to handle workplace safety in both offshore and onshore work conditions.
- Principles Of Health & Safety Management
- Hydro Carbon & Process Safety Management
- Fire and Safety Engineering
- Petrochemical Safety Engineering
- Oil & Gas safety Engineering
- Offshore and Rig Safety Engineering & Management
- Legal Requirements
- Practical Assessment
- Candidates/ Delegates who successfully complete and obtain the National Diploma Course (approved by the Govt. of India) could further apply for a membership status with IIRSM. Awarding of the membership is at the discretion of IIRSM provided they have met the required guidelines for the same.
- Successful candidate will get Certificate & Mark list issued from Central Board of Examination & National Development agency, Promoted by Govt. of India
- Recognized in most countries
- Certification considered one year count increment in your educational qualification
Consular Services : i.e. Indian consulate
Ministry of External Affairs : India & any other ministry of foreign affairs that includes middle east region.
Are there any Seminars for Master Diploma in Offshore, Rig, Oil and Gas Safety Engineering?
There will be 12-day seminar for students joining this course with an additional fee. It will be held at Green World Group’s Education Center (attendance is not compulsory) only when a minimum number of students enrolled for it.
Students willing to join the course can logon to http://greenwgroup.ae/contact-us/ and fill necessary details to help us to contact to you to make suitable arrangements for your training program.
When will i get the certification?
All successful candidates will be issued certificates within 30 days from the date of declaration of results. Marks & Certificate will be issued by Central Board of Examination & National Development agency, accredited by the Government of India. Certificates of excellence will be given to those who secure distinction or first class.