1. How can I register myself for the course?
- To facilitate easy and smooth communication we provide four options for reaching us:
- Via Phone: You can get complete information regarding our courses from our representatives through telephonic conversation. The contact numbers of the global head quarters are clearly stated on the web page.
- Via Mail: You can even avail the option of downloading the form from our website and submitting it online. The email address for various global centres is easily accessible from the contact info web page.
- Via Post: You can fill in the application form online and send the payment to the respective centres via post as per your convenience.
- Via Chat: You can instantaneously connect to our representatives online by clicking on the Chat Tab and resolve all your queries within a short span of time.
2. How should I make the payment?
It is mandatory for customers to pay the full fees before their orders can be processed. There are two modes of payment that the customers can pick from:
1. Customers can pay via cheque or banker’s draft payable at Karaikal. You should ensure that the cheque/ draft is addressed to Green World Corporation before posting it.
2. We also provide the facility of transferring money via the bank. You are expected to bear all the additional expenses relating to the bank transfer.
3. What are the course timings?
The course stretches from 9 in the morning to 5 in the evening. Most courses follow this time pattern. There might ne variations in timing for selective courses. Working executives can also take advantange of the classes scheduled in the evening to enhance their competencies.
4.Does GWG provide accommodation and lunch?
We do not have any provision for accomodating our customers. However, we are tied up with numerous hotels that offer a concessional rate to our students putting up with them. All the details pertaining to hotels and available discounts form a part of the ‘ Reciept of Booking’ email.While booking the hotel, you must make it a point to let the hotel administration know that you are enrolled with GWC in order to avail the special discount rate.
We offer lunch and morning/ afternoon refreshments to our students for the entire duration of the course. Any special dietary requirements of the students must be brought to our knowledge prior to enrollment so that appropriate arrangements can be made.
5. Can cancellations be made even after enrolling for the course?
We offer you the flexibility of opting to cancel your registration for the course if it doesn’t match up to your expectations. We will not be able to make any refund if you choose to cancel your course post the final date of registration.
50 per cent of the course fees will be refunded in case you make cancellations a week prior to the final date of enrollment. If your cancellation is made 2 days before the final date then you will only get back 10 per cent of the total fees you have paid.
6. Are the courses at GWG accredited/recognized by other institutions?
GWG courses are accredited by world renowned institutions such as NEBOSH (The National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health), Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) and the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (IIRSM), National Safety Council, India. The authentication and approval of our courses from such big names is enough evidence of our ingenuity.
7.What is the difference between a NEBOSH Certificate and IOSH Managing Cert?
The primary difference between NEBOSH and IOSH is that while the former targets engineers wishing to carve a niche career for themselves in the health and safety industry, the latter is for individuals at the manegerial position aiming to establish proper health and safety standards in their workplace such that it reflects in the balance sheet.
8. Difference between a “NEBOSH Certificate” and “IOSH Managing Cert”?
NEBOSH is mainly focus on engineer people to become expert in the health and safety, providing foundation course in the morality and training in health and safety management. Training will be wide range of on-site work place hazards. This course is for who wants to build a career in “health & safety” industry.
IOSH Managing Cert, its for generally people who taking care of managerial and supervisory positions in their organization. It’s created for awareness with responsible for the safety and leads to improve the health and safety standards at work place.
9. What is the best course for me that can benefit me in the run?
We offer an array of courses spanning different subjects and academic needs. You can choose any course that suits your rquirements. In case you find it difficult to pick out the course that will best serve your purpose, our Learning Style Advisors will guide you through the process and assist you in figuring out the best course match for your unique learning pattern. To contact Learning Style Advisor, call +971 55 2851440 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
10. What are my options in case I fall behind in my studies?
GWG gives its students the liberty to re-schedule the course plan in accordance with their personal or work obligations. In case students are too caught with responsibilities at work or home, they can opt for postponement of their exam date, free of cost, in the first instance. It is however mandatory for students to notify the exam committee that they wish to avail the option of deferral, atleast three months in advance.
11. How can GWG help me prepare for my exams?
We follow fresh and innovative methodologies in preparing revision material for our students. The revision tools are customized and well adapted to the different learning styles followed by students. Face-to-face workshops,online webinars and activity oriented lessons are the key to molding our students into champions who excel in every aspect of course curriculum. For more information pertaining to the course you can contact any of our customer care representatives at +971 55 2851440 or visit our website.
12.. When will I receive my certificate?
You will receive your Unit Certificate and Qualification Parchment within 8 weeks of the result announcement date specified on the result notification letter. If the results leave you unsatisfied, you can opt for re-test within a one month period. Enquirers About Results (EARs) can be made within this time span and necessary modifications can be achieved.
As per the norm, certificates are issued before the 30 day time frame involving the EAR process. GWG ensures that certificates with changed scores post the EAR results are re-issued without losing significant time. Students are required to return the originals prior to the being re-issued the certificates by NEBOSH.
We receive the Unit Certificates and Qualification Parchments within eight weeks of the result announcement.