Diploma in Health Safety and Environment is designed for those health and safety professionals who want to deliver their career or undertake postgraduate study. This course is accredited by Venkatehswara Open University, India approved by University Grans Commission (UGC).
Educational qualification in Health and safety is highly recommendable and as per global demand the following courses have been introduced. The syllabus of the courses covers the requirements in various international safety Qualifications and referred professional organizations like:
- OSHAS 18001
- EMS 14001
- QMS 9001
- NEBOSH (U.K.)
- CSP (U.S.)
The course covers the technical concepts with the management practices and best combination of these elements can be used to escalate the safety culture. Subjects and their details have been added as per the level of qualification.
Diploma in Health, Safety and Environment
A very basic level course will motivate the students to peruse the carrier in Health and safety and to go for higher studies in the same field
Main Features of this Course:
- Based on curriculum of course these can be compared to International qualifications
- Courses covers the National Laws and idea for international candidates how to approach their local bodies related to HSE
- Quality Reference material has been provided
- It is compatible with all the workplaces where safety is deciding factor.
- Introduction to Health and Safety Systems
- Safety hazard recognition, evaluation and control
- Fire Safety management
- Safety in electrical systems
- Basics of construction safety
- Fundamentals of sustainable development
- Behavioral based safety management
At the conclusion of this program, the student will be able to:
- Assessing and controlling risk
- Managing hazards in the workplace
- Investigating accidents
- Hazards and control measures associated with electrical systems
- Hazards and control measures associated with construction safety
- Learn about sustainable development
- Emphasize the importance of using personnel protective equipment.