Diploma in Fire Fighting, a program for working professionals and students, is a Government of India-recognised course offered by the Green World Group.
The qualification essentially meets the following requirements:
The purpose of the Fire fighter course is to provide firefighting knowledge and skills to meet the minimum job performance requirements for fire officers. Candidates must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to function safely and effectively as an integral member of a firefighter team. When engaged in hazardous activities, the Fire Officer I work under direct supervision of a senior company officer and as a team leader. Those who are already working in the firefighting and rescue department of companies and want to enhance their knowledge and qualification for career point of view or those who wish to acquire skills and know-how to become individual fire safety, health and rescue professionals. People who are working in the specialized professions involving fire and rescue such as aviation or doing fire safety/ fire prevention audits who want to develop and implement advanced knowledge and understanding in their occupation.
• How to communicate effectively, in various emergency and non-emergency situations.
• To safely and efficiently respond to an alarm and conduct fire-ground operations at the scene of an emergency incident.
• The reality of firefighter survival – gain knowledge to help you understand ground cover fires, and examine the critical elements of fire suppression..
• How to use personal protective equipment (PPE).
• Methods of communication and the importance of personnel accountability on the emergency scene.
• How to select Industrial fire service tools and equipment to perform fire ground tasks directed at accessing fire locations.
• How to apply fire suppression techniques in a variety of non-enclosed live-fire scenarios in preparation for participation in interior structural fire suppression activities.
• Advanced fire suppression and rescue techniques in emergency simulations to conduct rescues and stabilize incident scenes.
• About the tools and tactics to suppress structural fires, extinguish flammable gas fires and protect fire scene evidence.
• To deliver sound public education within your community and how to conduct yourself professionally while acting as a representative of a fire department.
• To conduct thorough fire inspections, make assessments and prepare recommendations to ensure the risk of fire in a building is minimized.
• To recognize hazardous materials emergencies, ensure personnel safety, perform a hazard assessment, and notify and communicate with higher skilled emergency responders or technical response teams.
The qualification is a National Diploma, approved by Government of India, suitable for managers, supervisors, or any other workers who want to be trained as skilled health and safety professionals. The training program emphasises practical and theoretical aspects of workplace safety, makes students understand all prevailing safety standards and regulations and improves their skills to implement or impose safety parameters at workplaces to ensure absolute safety to everyone.
Students joining the course are trained to manage effectively all kinds of workplace hazards and accidents, capable of solving legal issues arising out of disasters and trained to make practical assessment of workplaces to suggest the management the best possible conventional and innovative safety measures.
|01||FSS007-01||COMMUNICATIVE ENGLISH AND COMPUTER FUNDAMENTALS|
|02||FSS007-02||PHYSICS AND CHEMISTRY – FUNDAMENTALS|
|03||FSS007-03||BASIC SAFETY ENGINEERING|
|04||FSS007-04||FIRE PREVENTION AND CONTROL|
|05||FSS007-05||FIRE FIGHTING TECHNIQUES|
|06||FSS007-06||PRACTICAL – I|
|07||FSS007-07||PRACTICAL – II|
|08||FSS007-08||PRACTICAL – III|
|09||FSS007-09||PRACTICAL – IV|
|10||FSS007-10||PRACTICAL – V|
If you are considering a career in firefighting, this program will provide you with the theoretical background, applied skills, and specialized knowledge required to become a superior candidate in a competitive recruiting process.
Consular Services : i.e. Indian consulate
Ministry of External Affairs : India and any other country’s ministry of foreign affairs that include middle east countries.
Papers- 1,2,3,4,5 each 1 hours written exam – five to 10 question each element – 100 marks
Are there any Seminars for Diploma in Fire Fighting?
Students joining the National Diploma course are offered a 12-day non-compulsory seminar where they will be addressed by experts in the field of workplace safety and health. Students willing to join the course are charged with a nominal fee which will be conducted at Green World Group Education Center in Chennai, India. However, the seminar will be conducted only when we get minimum enrolments for the event.
Delegates willing to apply for the course can visit our website http://greenwgroup.ae/contact-us/ and fill the enquiry form with relevant information so that suitable arrangements for training can be made.
When will i get the certification?
Once you complete the course results will declared soon after. Certificates will be issued to students within 30 days from the date of announcement of results. Green World Group will arrange to get the Certificate & Marks which will be issued by the Central Board of Examination & National Development agency, under the Indian Government. Candidates passing the exams in distinction and first class are provided with separate certificates.