The World Health Organization (WHO) has declared the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19) to a Public Health Emergency of International Concern (PHEIC) on 30-January-2020. Coronaviruses is from a large family of viruses that can cause an infected person from the common cold to more severe diseases such as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS-CoV) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS-CoV).
It is important to know that at this point, normal human beings are much more likely to become sick with a cold or the flu then to be exposed to COVID-19. There are several measures that you can adopt to protect yourself and others from getting the Coronavirus.
A detailed 3-hour training session on how to protect yourself from the Covid-19 virus. Following are the sessions that we will cover in this with interactive video
- What is Coronavirus (Covid-19)
- Where do Coronavirus come from
- Basic protective measures against the new Coronavirus
- When and how to use Masks
- Myths about Covid-19
- Measures to be taken when travelling outside the country
- Measures to be taken when travelling within the country
- Rational use of personal protective equipment for Coronavirus disease
- How to use masks in the community, during home care and in health care field
- Local Law and Regulations and Whom to contact.